WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Window Card

 


Hello Tuesday, I am doing a quick drive by post to share another Mother’s Day card.  I created this belly band window card after watching a YT video, of course I went off on my own path but I like the end result. I used some HL heavyweight card stock for the base and some DCWV pattern paper  for the band. I used  Sizzix dies for the circle and flower and a Darice die for the greenery.  This was my first time using the Darice die which was gifted to me years ago by one of my scrapping’ besties. I am sharing this card for the April Window themed card challenge over at Die Cut Divas and the Anything Goes challenge #138 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

How pretty!! Thanks for linking up to our April challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

Arlene said...

Drive by posts are much better than no posts. LOL Such a pretty card and so creative. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our aperture/window card challenge.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a lovely Mother's Day card, Treva! The sentiment in the window looks great and I love the die cut flower too! So delighted to see this beauty entered at Die Cut Divas!! Linda Diva DT