WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Mother’s Day

 


Back again with my second post of the day, doing another quick drive by post.  I am sharing my first Mother’s Day card of the season created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #600.  The Sizzix heart die is one of my HL clearance items that I picked up last year, this is my first time using it, the papers came from the Ki Memories (Hero Art) Growing Garden 6x6 paper pad and the mini enamel hearts are from Pink & Main.  I hope to get all of my Mother’s Day cards done and in the mail before the end of the month.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Love those papers and your die so much -it was perfect for this sketch Treva!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

This is a beautiful Mother's Day card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I love your heart die!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That