WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Mojo Monday #558

 


Hello and happy warm Tuesday.  I'm doing a quick drive by post to share another Mother's Day card created using sketch inspiration from Mojo Monday #558.  I used papers from the Pebbles 6x6 Girl Squad pad, a Gina Marie flower die, a stamped sentiment and a few Paper Studio gems.  Another card done, the use of mostly pattern papers really makes the card stand out and I like it! I'm sharing this card for the Mother's Day Challenge over at Shopping Our Stash  and the Anything Goes challenge #139 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back!


1 comment:

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely crafted! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT