WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Big Deal

 


Hello Sunday and start of a new week.  Today I am sharing a LO created using a selfie taken on my birthday. I used sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap #223, papers and embellishments from a Simple Stories Let’s Party 12 x 12 kit.  The flowers and pearls have been in my stash for a very long time, the quest to use my stash is so hard and I have found myself adding to it lately which is not good.  I am going to be working on more LOs this week.

Thank you for your visit, continue to stay safe and hurry back.

5 comments:

Tammy Folk said...

What a beautiful layout Treva!! Lovin' the selfie!! Great take on the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

Deanna said...

Great take on the sketch and love your floral cluster! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

Lisa in Texas said...

Happy birthday!! Great job with the sketch, love the papers you used and the flower cluster!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

StacyLee said...

Awesome job with the sketch, and I love that you scrapped a birthday selfie! Perfect choice of bright, fun colors for your page! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!