WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, April 9, 2021

Just A Note

 


Hello Friday afternoon, I'm back to share another card that I created for a challenge.  I have been on a ten day card sharing challenge for one of the FB groups.  Yesterday was my last post so I have several cards that I'll be sharing on my blog that were previously shared on FB.  I put this card together using sketch inspiration from Mojo Monday #557, papers from the Pebbles Garden Party 6x6 paper pad, a Gina Marie gnome die, and an edge punch.  Finished the card by adding a stamped sentiment and a few gems.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!

2 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Such cuteness!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cute card. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.