WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Wednesday Wanderings


 Hello Wednesday affectionately know as hump day!  Seasonal temps with a forecast for some showers at some point today which will lead to cooler temps for the next few days.  Today's drive by post is another Mother's Day card, created using mostly scraps of paper, the pattern piece is from the Pebbles Garden Party 6x6 pad.  I used a Spellbinder's die for the lacey circle and sentiment circle, finished the card by adding a few gems.  I am sharing this card for The Paper Players clean and simple challenge #537.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hubby back.  I'll be sharing my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog on Friday.

1 comment:

laurie said...

Cute card for Mothers day! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!