WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday Musings

 


Happy Friday, hello weekend; can I say I'm ready.  The last few weeks have just been a struggle and my creative mojo has been sparse!  Today's cute card was created using sketch inspiration from sketch #528 over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday,  and pattern papers from the Love Nicole Happy Haunting 6x6 paper pad.  The image and sentiment is from Unity Stamps and a  piece of ribbon has been in my stash forever.  I'm sharing this card for the Fall challenges over at Use Your Stuff and Shopping Our Stash.

Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful weekend; I hope you'll return soon.


5 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Really, really cute! No sign of missing mojo!

Heather said...

Oh gosh, Treva, what a great pumpkin this is - and what great papers! LOVE that scary font, lol. Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, what a great Halloween card! Love the papers, the jack-o-lantern, and the overall feel of your card!! Thank you for sharing it and your creativity mojo with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

foleysfriend said...

Great card! I love the sentiment - so perfect with the cute pumpkin. Great job of using something "old" from your stash. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

sue n.

lauren bergold said...

i soooo loooooooove that adorable and funky pumpkin! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (autumnal!) STASH with us at SOS!