WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, October 22, 2021

CIU #237 - Trick or Treat

 


Hello Friday, welcome to the weekend!  Today I am sharing my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #237 is Halloween and the sponsor is Oddball Art Co.

Today's card was created using an image from our challenge sponsor, that I colored with alcohol markers, I am not the best colorist!  The pattern papers are from the Love Nicole Happy Haunting 6x6 paper pad, the moon is a cut from the Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge and the enamel stars are from Queen & Co.

Now that you've seen my project I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration; create and share your Halloween project, don't forget to use a die.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at noon EST you could win a $10 gift certificate from Oddball Art Co.

Thank you for your visit, take care and have a wonderful weekend.