WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

ShowTimeTuesday

 




Hello and happy Tuesday, doing a quick drive by post to share my latest memorydex card.  I recently finished a 10 week memorydex class and I have only completed a few of the assignments; the good thing is I can go back at my leisure and do them.  In keeping with my clean and simple style I created this BCA memorydex card  using  some paper from the My Favorite Things Buffalo Brights 6x6 paper pad, stamped and heat embossed the word HOPE using a stamp set from A Muse Studio, a Sizzix alphabet die set, a pink glittered foam ribbon  and some Bo Bunny candy dots. I created this for  a challenge over on the Scraps of Color FB group but it also works well for my October memorydex card.  I'm sharing this for the Anything Goes challenge #152 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.

No comments: