WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 


Hello and happy Thursday, doing a quick drive by post to share a thank you card.  The card uses sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge sketch #441, pattern papers from the Simple Stories Fall Farmhouse 6x8 paper pad,  I cut the flower using a Momenta die and a TH Sizzix Sidekick die for the sentiment; finished the card by adding some Gina Marie Designs enamel dots. I have lots of fall themed papers on my workplace right now!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return tomorrow when I'll share my latest design team  project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.

6 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Lovely card, very nice color scheme, and I like your interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Dena J said...

Such pretty papers, Treva. I love the stitching on the panels! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Anna said...

What a great card. The papers are wonderful. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Anna, Design Team

Brandi said...

So pretty. I love the flower patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love how your floral accent has a woodgrain pattern--really cool! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. Hope to see you in our gallery again soon!
:) Marie

Allisa said...

Great take on the sketch. Love your floral accents. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!