WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Weekend Musings

 


Hello Sunday, I meant to post yesterday but for some reason I never finished composing it! I am stopping in to do a quick drive by post to share another birthday card.  When creating this  card I used sketch inspiration from WCMD 2021 sketch #3 over at Sketch N Scrap.. I used pattern papers from the My Mind’s Eye Life of the Party 6x6 paper pad, a Momenta flower die, an unbranded die for the sentiment and some pearls from my stash as embellishments.  Another card done and ready to go postal.

Thank you for your visit, continue to enjoy your weekend and I hope you will return soon.

3 comments:

Chris C said...

Wonderful take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Tammy Folk said...

Treva - Great take on the card sketch! Love that flower die too! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa in Texas said...

What a lovely card!! Love the papers you used!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!