WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 11, 2021

Happy Birthday Mom


 Hello Monday, today is my mom’s 80th Birthday and Columbus Day! We are planning a small family breakfast celebration.   Today I am sharing one of the cards that I made for her, this card uses the Sizzix Happy Birthday Impresslits , one of the items from my stash that I finally used for the first time.  The pattern paper is from the Recollections Rainbow Inks 6x6 paper pad which was gifted to me from another crafter; the foil paper  and shaker bits are from Recollections too..  I used another Sizzix die set to cut the numbers and added a few score lines which you can’t see in the picture, the use of foil and the foil in the paper didn’t allow for a lot of additional embellishments.  I think the card is pretty in person just didn’t photograph well!  I am sharing this shaker card for the October Anything Goes challenge over at Die Ciut Divas and challenge #151 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Wow, love that paper and die combo! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

This is beautiful! Happy Birthday to your mom!

Arlene said...

Beautiful card. I know your mom will love it. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/