WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Feel Better Soon


 Hello and happy Saturday, another day of gratitude because things could have been different.  I started this post yesterday but as life would have it I didn’t get the chance to share it.  I spent the day with my father at the hospital,  drove himself to the hospital on  Wednesday and he was well enough to be discharged yesterday.  I used sketch inspiration from the Stick it Down  monthly card sketch, some papers from a 6x6 paper pad that has been in my stash for a long time, the typewriter stamp is from a Jillibean Soup stamp set and the sentiment is a Newton's Nook stamp set.  Finished the card by adding a few random gems.  I am sharing this card over on IG for the 2Crafters1Design challenge, this week's challenge is a typewriter.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

1 comment:

MJ's Kraze said...

I hope your dad is better. I love the colors that you used.
Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
Mandi, card DT