WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Happy Birthday Sharon

 


Hello and happy Tuesday morning and Happy Birthday to one of my crafting BFFs!  I created her card using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #529 and yes it is going to be late.  I had originally plan to attend a celebration for her this evening but as life would have it I can't.  The pattern paper came from the My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side 6x6 paper pad and all other papers came from my scrap stash.  I used a Sizzix die to cut the flowers, a KS Crafts stamp for the sentiment, added a few diamond dotz and this card was done!  I am also sharing this card for the flower challenge #486 over at Use Your Stuff.

Thank  you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back again soon!

7 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Very pretty - love the paper in the background! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Dena J said...

Great bold blooms on that lovely wood background paper. Thank you for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Michelle said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the flowers and that wood background is great! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

very nice card. I love that background paper and the brown circle really pops on top! thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

Alicia

Brandi said...

I love the background paper, it looks like real wood, I had to do a double look! Your flowers are great with the natural element of the wood! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Haven_mom4 said...

What a lovely card. I'm sure your crafty friend will enjoy it and thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

Allisa said...

Great card, love the bright colors! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!