WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Tuesday Musings

 


Hello and happy Tuesday evening, stopping in to do a quick card share.  I am not completely sure how I feel about this card but it’s done and will be going postal soon. I used sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #243, papers from the Heidi Swapp Old School paper pad, a tag die, a Gina Marie flower die,  stamped sentiment and some Simple Stories enamel dots.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon.

3 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is gorgeous Treva! Love the fun papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

I think your card is lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama