WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, June 30, 2023

CIU #281 - Hello Sunshine

 


Hello and happy Friday, welcome to the weekend.  I have been feeling a little under the weather so I haven't posted much this week; I feel like I'm falling apart!  Today's project share is a super simple but cute card created for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #281 is Hello Sunshine and because I couldn't find the die that I originally planned to use I had to re-think my project.  I used a sheet of paper from the Photoplay Summer Daydreams 6x6 paper pad, a Crafter' Companion window die, a Pink & Main die for the sun and a Sizzix die for the sunglasses.  Finished the card by adding a few enamel dots and a Hero Arts stamp set for the sentiment.

I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration, create and share your sunshine project.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, July 12 , 2023 at noon PST, don't forget to use a die.

Thank you for your visit take care and hurry back again soon.

3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a warm and happy card! Nothing like natural light/sunshine coming through the window! Beautiful!!

Gerda said...

What a great card!! Love the cute sun image and the pretty background!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Heather said...

This is so fun!! Love the starburst paper!