WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Flitting By

 


Hello and happy Saturday, still cloudy and overcast in our area today; we may get some showers later. Today I  sharing a card created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #712, used more papers from the Heidi Swapp Old School paper pad.  I cut the butterfly using an older Spellbinder's die set, used a Hero Arts stamp set for the sentiment and finished the card by adding some Stampin' Up gems.  Not sure you can see it in the picture but I did add some spray walnut ink to the butterfly.  I am sharing this card for the June Anything Goes #143 over at Crafting Happiness Challenges.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and enjoy your weekend; hurry back again soon.

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

Beautiful cards. Love the color selections. I am always a fan of butterflies.

Debbie said...

So pretty! I love your soft colors and that fun butterfly!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

Just beautiful I love it Treva! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!