WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Happy Happy Happy

 


Good morning rainy Thursday first full day of Summer.  Doing another drive by post to share a card that I created using more of my stash!  I used a Honey Bee Stamps Cover Plate to cut the word Happy to use as the focal sentiment.  Stamped the word birthday using a Paper Studio stamp, added a few sequins and this card was done!  I am sharing this card for the Shopping Our Stash challenge #499 Sentimentally Yours. I still have lots of unused items that I need to used so I can decide whether I should keep them!

Take care and hurry back again soon.

2 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Your sentiment card is awesome! Thanks for a "bold" response to our Sentiment challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT, SOS
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Owner

dj said...

Fantstic!! Way to go shopping your stash...that trio jumbo "Happy" letters work perfect!! So glad you played along with our "Sentimentally Yours" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS499