WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, June 16, 2023

CIU #280 - Masculine

 


Hello Friday, welcome to the start of a holiday weekend for some.  No holiday for me as I am having surgery on Monday.  Today I am sharing my card created for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The pattern piece of paper came from the DCWV Good Wood paper stack.  The card came together quickly as I used a sketch shared on facebook from MFT.  I used an unbranded stamp and die set for the t-shirt, added a few diamond dotz and the card was done.  I am still using things that have been in my stash for years; still have lots that I have yet to use!

For more inspiration, head on over to the Cut it Up challenge blog for masculine inspiration from other design team members.  Create and share your masculine project, the challenge starts today and ends Wednesday,  June 28, 2023 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Great card! And a bonus that it came together so quickly (and extra bonus that you used up some stuff you have had for a long time!!)!! Sending best wishes for a successful surgery and a quick recovery!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! I love it!!
I hope the surgery goes well and you recover quickly!!
Hugs Gerda