WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Father's Day


 Hello Sunday and happy Father's Day!  Doing a quick drive by post as I need to get ready for my road trip to spend some time with  my dad., church starts in a little over two hours.  Today's card share is one created using sketch inspiration from Try a Sketch on Tuesday #648.  I didn't believe that I didn't really have a car die so I had to pull out one of my electronic cutters; the car came from the Groovy Times Cricut cartridge, used paint for the lines on the road, a few star gems and a stamped sentiment from Newton's Nook.  

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

4 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

How cool is this, love how you used the road lines as a part of our sketch, nice interpretation. And me too, when I can't find a stamp to fit my challenge, off to my Cricut machine, great job. Thanks for sharing your card with us at TSOT; but our sister challenge Double Trouble is asking for a masculine or Father's Day project... closes this evening but check us out at https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2024/06/Challenge-168.html

Dena J said...

Marvelously creative! And a spot-on take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing at TSOT.

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

This is such a cool Father's Day card, Treva! So fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Try a Sketch on Tuesday!

Alyson Mayo said...

Such a great masculine card with the car! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)