WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Seek Sweetness


Hello and happy Saturday morning; just finished a four mile walk so I am taking a few minutes to plan out the rest of my day!  Today's card share was created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #580.  I used papers from scrapbook.com paper pads, a stitched circle die, two different die sets for the fruits, a sentiment from an old Studio 29 stamp set and finished by adding a few sequins.  I like how the card came together and it will be going postal soon!  I shared this card for this week's Crafty Dares challenge hosted on IG.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

7 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

What a wonderful summer card with the fruit along the side. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Michelle said...

Very cute and refreshing! I love a good plaid, too. Great way to use our sketch. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Dena J said...

A marvelous summery card! Love the fresh color combo and those sweet die cuts. Thank you for sharing your card at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

LeAnne said...

Just adorable! Love those fresh fruits and your plaid background works perfectly! Thanks for using our sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts! So happy to see you in the gallery!

Denise Willerton said...

I love the watermelon and strawberries on your card. It is picture perfect for a summer card ~ yummy !!!
Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts ~ Please do come again!!
Denise Willerton.
DT member AHSC
chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

I am loving the summer sweetness of the berries, so adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Golden Goddess Designs said...

too cute! I recognized that paper immediately. I have some! Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

Alicia