WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Saturday Musings

 


Hello early Saturday morning, it has been a rough week and it continues today.  Today's card share is one that I created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #760.  The animal print sheet of paper came an American Crafts 6x6 paper pad that has been in my stash for a while. As a matter of fact most of the items used have been in my stash for some years!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Debi said...

It's so nice to see your lovely card in the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge this week. I like your paper choice. I hope you'll play again. Debi TMS DT

Donna W. said...

Pretty card. Hope next week gets better for you.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches