WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Thursday Musings


 Hello and happy little Friday! Doing a quick drive by post to share a card I put together this week using the Concord  & 9th H2Hello die set.  No, I didn't need to add anything to my crafting stash but when I saw this die set I added it to my wish list!  Since this was my first time using the die and I wasn't creating for a specific person I just used some random papers from my stash, the sentiment is a part of the die set so I just added a few gems and this card was done. I hope to sit down and cut some more cups soon for future projects.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #653 over at Word Art Wednesday and the monthly challenge over at Never Before Used Stuff .

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is wonderful, Treva. I love both making cards and drinking coffee so this really caught my eye. Lovely bright colors on this sweet card. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you very much and hope to have you join us again soon.
Blessings!