WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, June 9, 2024

Sunday Musings

 


Hello Sunday, doing a quick afternoon drive by post to share a  card.  Today's card share is a celebrate card that I created using sketch inspiration from card sketch #267 over at Sketch N Scrap.  I used papers from an old My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad, I think I have one more project and that pad will be done!  I used dies to cut the circle, start and sentiment, added a few pearls gems and the card was done! I shared this card for the 2Crafters1Design challenge over on IG.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Sura said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Lisa in Texas said...

This is a gorgeous card Treva! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!