WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, June 14, 2024

CIU #306 - Feeling Blue


 Hello and happy Friday, another busy weekend ahead.  Today's project share is another signature clean and simple card created for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #306 is Feeling Blue, use blue as the dominate color.  I used random shades of blue paper and some never before used flower dies from Coco & Reno (Spring Folk Art), added a few gems and thee card was done.  I am sharing this card for challenge #63 over at Never Before Used Stuff.  I don't remember how long I've had those dies but I was inspired to pull them out after watching a YT video where the creator used a stencil with similar flower designs.

I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your Feeling Blue project; don't forget to use a die.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, June 26, 2024 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend; I hope you'll visit again soon.

2 comments:

Darnell said...

I love your stylized die-cut flowers, Treva! They look so pretty in triplet shades of blue! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

CA Scrapper said...

Such a pretty card, love the flowers.

Leslie