WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Smile


 Hello and happy Tuesday, doing a quick drive by post to share another card.  Today's card was created using sketch inspiration from sketch inspiration #649 over at Try a Sketch on Tuesday.  I created this card for the camera themed challenge hosted by 2Crafters1Design over on IG. I just used some random papers from my scrap stash, a camera embossing folder, some camera embellishments, dies from my stash and some TH mica stain for the splatter.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!  It's National Catfish Day so I might have some for lunch or dinner!

6 comments:

Melanie R said...

What a great idea to use cameras, Treva! Thank you for joining the TSOT Challenge #649. (Something is wrong with the link you posted on our challenge. I could only comment after using my browser to search for your blog.)

Dena J said...

This is such a clever way to use the sketch! And yes, as Melanie said, I have to use my browser to get to your blog also. This card does show on the site though. When I came to look at this I discovered your AHSC card as well. :-) Thank you for joining the challenge at TSOT.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Like how you used the embossed background with those tiny cameras and like Smile sentiment used... fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.

ScrappyHorses said...

Love this!!

Laurie Unger said...

What a clever way to use the sketch. Those cameras are so cute. Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

kramer_buffy said...

super fun!!!!!!Thanks so much for playing with us at TSOT!
--Dalis
http://instagram.com/stamprgrl