WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Musings


It's the weekend and I'm just still trying to get past some challenges.  I know that God has it so I just need to stand still!  I am feeling a little emotional as tomorrow marks the third year of my dear sister's death.  I have been trying not to be sad but there are other things going on right now that is making it very hard.  On to today's card,  I meant to share this card several days ago but as life would have it I didn't finish the post so here it is today.  It is another card that I put together for the FB card group, I used a kraft card base, some  DCWV paper, a MS punch and some Darice embellishments.  Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Dk said...

Cute card Treva!