WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 19, 2016

Hello Friday


Hello and happy Friday, it's weekend!  Today I am sharing another card that I put together for one of the request on the FB group.  Although I like how the card  came out, this is not how I envisioned it when I started.  I finally used some of the washi tape that has been in my stash for a while along with a Hero Arts stamp set that I just had to have after seeing a project that someone else created using it.  Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

This is absolutely beautiful in all its simplicity. So the lace at the top is Washi tape? Very nice!

Lois Wyche said...

Beautiful card and I love everything about it!

Krafthead said...

Love this!! I have been eyeing that stamp set for months!! I may have to break down and get it when I get my groove back!