WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 19, 2016

Hello Friday


Hello and happy Friday, it's weekend!  Today I am sharing another card that I put together for one of the request on the FB group.  Although I like how the card  came out, this is not how I envisioned it when I started.  I finally used some of the washi tape that has been in my stash for a while along with a Hero Arts stamp set that I just had to have after seeing a project that someone else created using it.  Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

This is absolutely beautiful in all its simplicity. So the lace at the top is Washi tape? Very nice!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card and I love everything about it!

Krafthead said...

Love this!! I have been eyeing that stamp set for months!! I may have to break down and get it when I get my groove back!