WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday Musings


Hello Monday, it has been well over a week since I last shared.  Lots going on, not enough hours in a day but I have managed to put some cards together for the FB card group one of which I am sharing today.  I am back in spend less, create more mode as I have been spending way too much lately.  I can't believe I was running around to all the local Tuesday Mornings picking up more stuff to add to my stash.  I even had the nerve to call the inquiry line trying to locate an item, just plain foolishness! Oh well back to the card I'm sharing, the pattern paper is from an K&Co mat pad that has been in my stash forever, used a Darice die to cut the flowers, a MS punch for the butterflies and some pearls from my stash have yet to open the new goodies.  Take care and have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I love this beautiful card...tfs

Papercrafting Princess said...

Sweet!

Krafthead said...

It's been a while since I have paid a visit! Lovely card! Hope all is well with you and the family :)

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love the die cuts on top of the patterned paper. Adds a nice pop of color.