WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Get Well Soon


Hello Thursday, looking forward to the weekend hoping to get in some major play time.  Today I am sharing another card that I made for the FB card angel group.  I even used some watercolor crayons for the background, I picked them up during one of my Michaels clearance hauls.  Proud of myself that I didn't let them sit around unopened/unused for a long time.   I also used some Spellbinders mixed media paper, a Sizzix die and  a MS punch.  This card has already gone postal and I am all current with the card group requests so now I need to get busy on some other projects.

Take care and I hope you will come back soon.

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Nice job making your own background. I like the die cuts on this one.