WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Hello Sunday


Hello and happy Sunday, last full week before the hustle and bustle of school starts!  Lots going on, the next few weeks will be really busy so I need to step up my crafting game so I won't get even further behind!  Today I am sharing another card for the FB card group going postal to a kid in PA tomorrow.  He likes basketball and soccer, I used my watercolor crayons, the Create a Friend cricut cartridge, a TPC Studio stamp and a few sequins and the card was done!

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card as always!!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so lovely and I always like to see your FB projects. I think it is an awesome idea!