WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Happy 50th


Hello and happy Wednesday, I am back today to share one of the birthday cards I made for my DH!  It is a file from the Silhouette online store, I just added some wood veneer stars and his name, used some real wood paper for his name.  Now that I am looking at it I may put it in a frame if I can find one.   Originally we had lots of plans to celebrate this day but as life and circumstances would have it, the celebration will be different.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

danita K said...

Tell hubby we, Keith and I, said Happy Birthday!!! Cute card Treva. I'm sure he will love it!!

Lois Wyche said...

Congrats to your DH turning the big "5....0"
This is a nice card.