WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday Wanderings


Wow, this month is almost over!  August and September are busy birthday months for our family and of course I haven't finished my cards.  I really need to step up my game and put together some cards so they will be ready when I need them.  Today I am sharing a birthday card that I made for our nephew, his birthday is next Tuesday, he and my BIL both were born on August 23.  Sketch inspiration for this card came from challenge #283 over at Try Stamping on Tuesday.   I used paper from a Gtaphics 45 6x6 Sports paper pad, one of my recent purchases fromTM along with a die and stamp from Crafter's Companion.  Everything else used has been in my stash for sometime!  Thank you for stopping by, I hope you will stop by again soon.