WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Happy Birthday Felisa


Today is my friend Felisa's birthday and this is the card  that I made for her.  I sure hope she gets it as I asked someone that works at the post office to mail it but she had a family crisis so I didn't want to ask her if whether she mailed it or not (didn't want to seem insensitive).  I hate that I waited until the last minute and had to ask someone else to mail the card.  I created this card using the Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Flourish Scroll and. a K&Co Studio112 flower die; I received the flower die cut as part of a RAK.  Nevertheless I know that she'll have a wonderful birthday because she is blessed and highly favored.

Take care, stay cool and have a terrific Tuesday.

3 comments:

Dk said...

How cute!!! I know she will love it!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card - love the die cut!!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card!