WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, August 26, 2019

Dorm Wall Decor


Hello and happy cool Monday morning, warmer temps in the forecast later in the afternoon.  Today I am sharing a project that I finished over the weekend for my daughter's dorm room.  I should have done this before she left but we had so much going on that I didn't have much time to create.  One of my friends posted about some adhesive that she picked up on clearance at HL so I decided I needed to take a trip to HL; I didn't get any adhesive at the first store but I did find some the next day at another HL.   I didn't leave the first store empty handed, I picked up almost all of the supplies that I needed to complete this project with the exception of the paint and the flowers!  I'm sharing this over at the Anything Goes Challenge #37 over at Love to Craft challenge blog and #96 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super make and thank you for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blob

Kathyk
DT @ LTCCB

Scrapper69 said...

Look at how cute this is!!! What a wonderful home decor project for dressing up your daughter's Dorm room! SWEET!

Theresa