WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 30, 2019

Hello Roomie


Hello and happy Friday, more seasonal temps in the forecast.  Today I'm sharing another super simple 8 1/2 x 11 LO using a picture taken when DD met her college roommate at a first year send off event hosted by the parent relations group.  I used a piece of  purple Bazzill card stock for the base,  pattern papers from the Amy Tangerine Sunshine & Good Times 6x6 paper pad, a Momenta sticker  and some Recollections planner stickers for the title.  Added a few misc. embellishments from my stash and this LO was done!  Sharing this LO for the Anything Goes Challenge #97 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, have a wonderful holiday weekend.  I hope you will return soon!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE!! Like how the focus is on the photo!

Theresa