WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Fun Fold Card

Hello and happy Wednesday, I am doing a quick drive by post as I should be getting dressed for week.  Yesterday another one of my scrappin' besties Danita shared a double easel fold card so I decided to give it a try when I got home last night. You should visit her blog and watch the  YouTube video that we used for inspiration.  Our graduation season is almost over, this card is going postal to Ohio and we have just one more trunk party next week before Baby Girl leaves.  The pattern paper is from The Paper Studio and the cap is. a Jolee sticker, because the paper is so busy. I decided not to add any additional embellishments, the inside includes a personal note and gift card.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #95 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit hurry back soon!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So fun and cute! I like the card fold... it's a neat design!

Theresa