WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thinking of You


Hello and happy Thursday, heat and the possibility of more rain in today's forecast.  I am back today with another drive by post with a card requested by my daughter when she came in last night.  She wanted a card for a male co-worker who is mourning the loss of a friend.  I used sketch inspiration from the Stick it Down August card sketch.  The pattern paper is from the DCWV Natural 12x12 paper stack, used a MS butterfly punch and a Love Nicole die for the sentiment.  I still struggle when it comes to making cards for males.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return tomorrow as I will be sharing my latest design team project.  Take care.

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Such a sweet card! And very thoughtful of your daughter to be thinking of a fellow co-worker...

Theresa

https://seaviewscrapping.blogspot.com/ said...

love all your matching layered papers and your little butterflies. Lovely card---Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

Megan Flynn - Papercraft Artist said...

I just love this card its so sweet and elegant great job, Megan Flynn DT Happy Craft Challenge
https://fresh.inlinkz.com/party/72368dc5d060448eaad32d526bba04df?fbclid=IwAR3oJ_q0Nvei0k_pjCDJTtossArQ2iB9CD6n-WIi3FmRPfgeTDa_uo9xBIM

Colleen said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

Colleen

Janis said...

I agree that it IS hard to make masculine cards....esp sympathy cards! You've done a fabulous job. Perfect take on the sketch, too!!
Thanks for joining us this month at Stick It Down!!

<3
Janis, Guest Design Team SID
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Alison said...

Sweet card and sentiment. I really like the masculine colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.