WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Decision Day


Hello and happy Tuesday, wow it has been a little over a week since my last post.  I started this post yesterday but for some reason I didn't publish it.  I had been extremely busy preparing for Baby Girl's departure and now I will be busy trying to get the house in order before she comes back for a visit!  Today I am sharing another LO for her high school album, when she announced which school she would attend.  My brother-in-law went to JMU so he was happy about her choice and came bearing gifts.  I used mostly scraps of paper, stickers, my Cameo to cut the paw prints and the Cricut Locker Talk cartridge for the pennant. Fast forward to Sunday, I am sharing a picture of the sign that I made for out trip to James Madison University to drop her off!


Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a great week.  I hope that I will adjust to my new norm quickly and that I am able to finish my daughter's high school album by family weekend!  

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so sweet and adorable. Are you ready for the empty nest?

Scrapper69 said...

Adorable Layout! How exciting for her and you! She gets to start a new adventure and so do you! She will do amazing things! You are very blessed!

Theresa