WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

With Gratitude


Hello and happy sunny Wednesday, with some showers in the forecast this evening.  Today's project share is another thank you card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap #152 and pattern paper from the My Mind's Eye Paris & Co 6x6 paper pad, a CTMH stamp for the sentiment and a metal butterfly charm.  I'm sharing this card for the It's a Charmed Life challenge #403 over at Shopping Our Stash.  I'm happy that I looked at their blog because it prompted me to look through my charms.  Now if I can find a project so I can finish using that paper pad!

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.

6 comments:

Sharon Fontenot said...

This is so very pretty! Such a darling card! Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the papers/colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chris C said...

Beautifully elegant card!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card! Love the sentiment and that butterfly charm! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card!
Love the butterfly charm!
Thanks for taking up the CHARMED LIFE challenge with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how PRETTY! Beautiful card and papers!!

Theresa