WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 2, 2019

Happy Birthday Gorgeous


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin!  Today's project share is a birthday card for one of my scrappin besties Felisa over at The Scrappin Diva.  My apologies for not getting it into the mail in a timely manner but she knows how we do.  When putting the card together I used sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts  #327.  I used papers from the My Mind's Eye Fly a Kite 6x6 paper pad, an unbranded tag die and sentiment stamp (heat embossed).   I cut the cake using the Cricut Something to Celebrate cartridge which had been previously cut.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #95 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Dena J said...

Great rich colors in your papers! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

pssmitty papercrafts said...

I love all the colors you've used, I always admire crafters so use color so well. Thank you for joining AHSC this week.

Brandi said...

Super cute card, I love the cake with the tag! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card and layering.

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Birthday card! I'm sure she didn't mind extending her birthday when she got this card! It's adorable!

Theresa