WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year


Hello and Happy 2020, cool temps and clear skies in today’s forecast.  I am doing a quick drive by post to share some cards that I put together this morning, if they look familiar they are the same style as the cards that I did last year but never mailed them.  I used the Cricut Days and Dates cartridge, some Recollections silver foil paper and a Paper Studio stamp for the sentiment.  I only sent out a few Christmas cards so I am hoping to get these cards in the mail within the next two days.  I'm sharing this post for the Bitten by the Bug 2 use a number challenge.

Thank you for your visit and I Hope you’ll return soon.

3 comments:

Scrapping Girl said...

What a great design! And I think a New Year's card is just as great as getting a Christmas card in the mail.....some of my Christmas cards inadvertently become New Year's cards, lol, due to being late! Thanks for joining us for our BBTB2 challenge! Happy 2020!
:)
Michelle

Dorlene Durham said...

Great cards. I have that cartridge too but rarely use it. I bought it because I thought I'd use it on all my layouts. LOL Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug. Dorlene DT BBTB

Denise S. said...

I like the idea of a New Year's card because people don't get the same kind of happy mail in January as they do December.