WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, March 9, 2020

About Yesterday


Hello and happy Monday, where does the time go?  I’m not sure what happened, maybe it was the time change.  I had my card done but never had the time to create yesterday’s post, it was International Women’s Day and my MIL’s birthday.  So I created this card for her using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #165, papers from the Graphic 45 Celebrate 6x6 paper pad, some twine, a CTMH stamp for the sentiment and a Crafter’s Companion die for the flower.  I am sharing this card for the March challenge over at Love to Craft challenge blog.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you a wonderful week of crafting and celebrating women.

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Pretty card and great color scheme! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love the card...pink and green are the perfect colors!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love your beautiful card for your MIL.

Lori said...

This card is so pretty! I love the polka dot paper and that pretty flower. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa in Texas said...

What a beautiful card! Love the color palette and that flower is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

StacyLee said...

Treva this is so pretty! Love your color combo and pretty flower! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card and I like the take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap!
Tina-DT