WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Happy You Day


Hello and happy Thursday, warm temps in today’s forecast as Spring starts within hours.  Today’s drive by post is a card created using sketch inspiration from CAS(E) this sketch #363 and papers from the Amy Tangerine Sunshine & Good Times 6x6 paper pad,.  The sentiment is from the Cardz TV Fun Phrases set and more Jolees bling finishes the card.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #110 at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, be safe and best wishes for safety and good health.  I hope you will come back soon, I will be sharing my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.

1 comment:

Willa Jean said...

Love the colors and that silver strip!