WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Mojo Monday

Sketch  #533
Hello and happy Tuesday, trying to stay positive and not be anxious about everything that’s going on. Today I am sharing three cards that I started last night and finished this morning.  I was excited to see her post yesterday so I decided to just make all three cards and they will be going postal within the next week.  I used papers from the Echo Park Have Faith  6x6  paper pad, a Hero Arts Prayers stamp and cut set for the sentiment and added some Jolees bling to finish the card.

Sketch #535
For this card, I used the same papers, a Recollections stamp for the sentiment, a MS butterfly punch and some Paper Studio gemstones.

Sketch #536
Finally for the last card, I used an Illustrated Faith stamp set for the sentiment and more Jolees bling! If you are looking for some great inspiration you should visit  Mojo Monday  and subscribe to her blog.  I am sending these cards to people in hospitals and facilities that aren’t allowing visitors right now.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you’ll come back soon.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

All are absolutely gorgeous. I saw the sketches and will work on them sometime this week.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are all so lovely. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!