WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thursday Musings


Hello and happy Thursday afternoon, warm temps in today’s forecast.  Wow, life has just been going wild with everything going on in the world right now which means I haven’t had as much time to play!  You would think that I’d have more time but not me!  I did join a FB live last night where I put together a box and a mini-album, just need to make a few adjustments to the box and I will share it.  Today’s card share uses leftover papers from that project the pattern/focal layer is from the Capitol Chic Designs 6x6 paper pad, the sentiment stamp is from a Hero Arts set and the little pink heart is from my sticker stash.  Another clean and simple card ready to go postal!

Thank you for your visit I hope you will return soon as I hope to get back to creating during these uncertain and everchanging times.  Take care and be safe.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

This is so lovely! I LOVE the image and sweet sentiment - I look forward to you sharing the other projects you made on FB live -

Theresa