WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Super Tuesday


Hello and happy Tuesday, so what’s on your agenda today?  March is a busy month so I am just trying to brace myself;  National Craft Month and Women’s History Month so I need to step up my crafting game!  Today’s card share was created using inspiration from Mojo Monday #532.  I used papers from the Recollections Backyard Table 6x6 paper pad, a few Paper Studio gemstones and a Recollections stamp for the sentiment and this card was done and will be going postal later today.

Thank you for your visit, hurry back


3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining me for Mojo Monday!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beauty with your creation. Loving it!

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful card!

Theresa