WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, March 2, 2020

You Warm My Heart


Hello and happy Monday, the weekend is just not long enough.  Nice  temps yesterday and I came home after dropping Baby Girl off to meet her ride and took a long nap so it has been  a restless night.  It is going to be a long day because day because it is 4 AM, I am awake and I have a late meeting which requires meeting which is an hour away.  Today’s project is another intentional project created using sketch inspiration from CAS(e) this sketch #361, pattern paper from an American Crafts DIY Shop 6x6 paper pad, and a stamp set that I picked up on Saturday at a yard sale.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Dk said...

Cute card Treva

Melissa said...

Pretty

Scrapper69 said...

I love the color and design of your card! Very cool!

Theresa