WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Celebrate Everyday


Hello and happy Wednesday, nice temps and wind in our area today.  I am doing a quick drive by post as I meant to share earlier today.  I created this card using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch #358, pattern papers from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge 6x6 paper pad, some Recollections gems and a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #109 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you will come back soon; I will be sharing my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.

7 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks for such a beautiful card. I love the design and the sentiment.

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the papers you selected and the sentiment is a good one! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Dena J said...

Beautiful soft colors! Such a pretty card. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! I love that beautiful butterfly pattern paper!

Theresa

Brandi said...

What a bright, fun, spring like card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Michelle said...

Cute card! Great use of our sketch. Feels like Spring! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

very sweet papers, love what you did with the sketch. thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. good luck!

Alicia