WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, March 30, 2020

Happy Birthday


Hello and happy early Monday morning, lots going on which is causing for some sleepless nights,  I am trying not to stress but I'm not doing a good job at it.  Today’s project share is a birthday card using sketch inspiration from CAS(e) this sketch #365 and more papers from Capitol Chic Designs, the Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons Cricut cartridge and a Love Nicole stamp set.  I am sharing this card for the Shopping Our Stash challenge #416 - Happy Birthday.  This card will be going postal today to one of my scrapping besties!

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a safe and happy week.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

An awesome design with your papers.
Is your daughter home from college?

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love this card and hope things calm down for you!

msafrocentric2012 said...

Continue to making those lovely cards. God is in control. We can do this.

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful card Treva! I like the design and papers - so pretty! Try not to stress too much...
I know it's easier said than done... but I hope you find other outlets to keep you busy during this trying time! My other outlet is cooking/baking - I've gotten back into bread making... Can't eat it... LOL but love making it... my son is doing a good job of eating it for me! :)

HUGS!

Theresa